CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Cameron Joseph is Here!!!


I talked to Gaye and Sarah's water broke this morning and she went in to the hospital. She was scheduled for a C-Section on Jan. 14th but he came sooner than expected. Cameron was born a little before noon, not sure exactly when, I don't have a lot of details yet. I will post again when I have all the details.


UPDATE: The stats are 5lbs. 5oz. 18 3/4in long with light fuzzy hair, not dark and curly as first reported. We are glad he could join us in 2007 and seems to be a healthy little boy, we are so happy that all is well in the Muhs family. But who could blame him I wouldn't want Owen, Mommy and Daddy to get all of Great Grandma Avis's little envelopes on Christmas either.
As for Mom and Dad Hooray!!!!! Tax write off for 2007 cha-ching.
Can't wait to meet you and we are sure we will have more updates as soon as Grandma and Grandpa Glodo get there this evening.

P.S. Congrats Owen on your new little brother.

Love U
Uncle Matt and Aunt Jess

2 comments:

Gaye Youngman said...

Beth has posted on Sarah's blog. Had to laugh about the envelopes. GiGi had to hurry to get Cameron's ready today! :)
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Great work.