Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you......
Ok Ok I won't sing it all.
Jessica turned 27 Today!!!
Another year older, just hope she got wiser. HaHa
Hope you had a great day!
Love you
Matt
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How sweet, Matt! I thought of you all day yesterday and was waiting until last night call you. Then time got away from me after getting kids fed and in bed and before I knew it was 10pm! Hope you had a great day yesterday! Happy birthday! We love you!
THANKS!! I had a great birthday and the Saluki's won so that makes the day better!!
Happy Belated Birthday Jess! :)
what sweet post! Now THAT'S a good husband for ya. I knew he had it in him :) love you both and hope you had a great day!!!
Post a Comment