CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thanks Dad


Before Jess's Plan


After My Idea

My dad came up this weekend and helped us on some projects.
The landcaping out front was one of the many things we worked on.
Thanks for all the help dad everything looks great.
By the way I think mine looks best. In Side joke some of you will know what I am talking about as, Jess had a fit when I did this.

4 comments:

Gaye Youngman said...

It's looking good!! I can't wait to see it when you're all done!

Mama Muhs said...

Unfortunately, I'm not privvy to the inside joke but I think it all looks great! I can't believe what a difference that siding makes! I hope I can come for a visit soon and see it all in person. Keep up with the updates!

Beth said...

Looks awesome you guys! It is really coming along and going to look so much better when its all said and done. Can't wait to see the finished product!

mgntrower said...

Wow love the new siding, it's going to look great when it's all done! And the landscaping is great too, whoever's idea it is! :-)