CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Bday Grandpa Jay

This weekend we went back to Murphy to celebrate dad's 60th Birthday!!! We had a nice family weekend just hanging out with everyone. Saturday we went bowling which I am sure is the way grandpa wanted to spend his bday, but we all had a great time.


Happy Birthday Dad WE LOVE YOU
Matt and Jess


Here is Grandpa and Cade watching Cade's ball roll down the lane.




The Youngman boys taking a break.

2 comments:

Gaye Youngman said...

I think Grandpa Jay may have liked showing up you younguns by starting off with 3 strikes in a row! ;)
Glad you came home to celebrate with us. Take good care of "Homer"!
Love you all!
Grammy Gaye

Mama Muhs said...

Ok, first I would like to say that if you are taking votes, here is one *against* the name Homer. ;) Glad to see the continuing action on the 'ol Youngman blog! Looks like you had a great time and wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! Love you!