It has been along time since we put a post on here and in that time a lot has changed!
Matt & I are expecting a baby in August. So as of now I'm 17 weeks along. We should find out next week what the sex is. Matt is sure it's a girl so we will know if he is right or not March 11th.
I feel great other than a little heartburn and my jeans don't fit anymore. It's crazy when you go to the doctor and they tell you that you have lost 3 pounds this month but you can't button your pants. I know that it is unavoidable but it still suck to try on pants that fit last week and now you can't wear them.
Anyway we are very excited as most of you already know we have been waiting a long time for this and can't wait until August!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hooray! So glad you finally posted! We are so happy and excited for you and can't wait to hear the gender. Looking forward to a little more action on the Youngman blog! ;) Love you guys!
Congrats!!!
Grammy Gaye and Grampa Jay are soooo excited and can't wait until August!!
Love You!
CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT! I am absolutely ecstatic for you guys and can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew!
CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT! I am absolutely ecstatic for you guys and can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew!
Post a Comment