Everything is going good with the baby, I have lost 2 pounds so far, but I'm sure that will change in the next couple of months. I feel a lot bigger that I was before so don't ask me where that weight is going from because my belly is sure getting bigger. I have another Sonogram next week so again I hope to find out that sex, we will see, I think that baby wants us to be surprised. I go to the doctor every 2 weeks now and that seem like a lot, but it will be over before I know it! I plan to get signed up for birth classes today, that makes it feel so much more real, I mean the baby is moving all over the place so I know it's there but it still has not hit that it not going to just be inside of me for to much longer!
I will let you all know how my appointment goes on the 13th!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment