CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July














Here is Cash eating some fruit. He is the 1st to use Baby Y.'s Highchair!














Cade has one of Matt's Hardhats on so he could ride the 4-wheeler. So Grandpa was trying to get him in the real helmet but he wanted Grandpa to wear it!














Ryan & Jay showing Cade that the slide is not scary!



































Fun at the Park!

2 comments:

Mama Muhs said...

Looks like you all had a great visit! I don't blame Cade for being scared fo the slide. I would be scared if I saw those down coming down it, too! ;) Love Baby Y's new room, too! Can't wait to see it all in person!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me hang out in your "crib" and use all your cool stuff, Baby Y. I can't wait to meet you!
Love,
Cash