CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Week 7

















Here are a few pictures from the last couple of week! Some Pictures of Logan's 1st trip to Murphysboro, which was wonderful, he did great on the drive both there and back! Everything is going great, I go back to work full time next week, so I will let you all know hope we handle that. He also has his 2 month doctor appointment Oct. 1st so we will get to see how big he is!!!




3 comments:

Mama Muhs said...

He's grown so much! I can't believe it's already time for you to go back to work! Who's going to watch him for you? Love the pics and love you all!

Matt and Jess said...

Lori Clark and woman I have know for a long time will keep him in her home. She has watched kids in her home for a long time! Thanks, we love you too!

Gaye Youngman said...

Poor baby, apparently he has no grandmas to get his picture taken with. ;-) Grammy and PaPa miss our boy! We need a Skype call!