CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Some new pictures





A few pictures of Our boy from the last week or so. On October 1st we went to the doctor, Logan is 12 Lbs and 1 Oz. and 24" long! He is getting big SO fast. Everything is going great, I LOVE our babysitter and that makes being at work a lot better!

4 comments:

Mama Muhs said...

His hair almost looks a little red in these pictures! Such a cutie and I really have to say, it is KILLING me that I've yet to meet this child!!! Love you!

Beth said...

so handsome! I can't believe how much he has grown! Getting cuter by the minute! Love the new pics. Keep them coming!

mgntrower said...

How sweet! He is so cute! Can't wait to see him in person finally at the end of this month!

Gaye Youngman said...

Our boy looks even bigger in the pictures than he did when we "skyped!" We can't wait to see him this weekend! And Mom & Dad, too, of course! Love you all!
Grammy & PaPa