Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Matt and Jessica were married September 27, 2003. That same Fall we adopted our baby, a Yellow Lab named Butter. On August 5th 2009 at 2:35AM we got the light of our lives Logan Jay 7lbs. 4oz, 19.5in long.
4 comments:
So glad you posted more pics. It looks great in the night, but even better in the daylight! I know it's exhausting, but keep up the good work!
Now that's what I'm talking about! Looks awesome you guys! truly awesome. you have really outdone yourselves! keep it up!
I agree with Sarah and Beth. You guys have done so much hard work and WOW!! It looks awesome.:) I am sure you both are itching to get that pool open.
Thanks everyone!! We have no lives right now all we do is work all day at work and go home and work even harder but it is all paying off!! I'm ready to lay by the pool and chill but a few more weeks of hard work to go! I can't wait till it is all done so we can have everyone over for a pool party!
Post a Comment