Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Matt and Jessica were married September 27, 2003. That same Fall we adopted our baby, a Yellow Lab named Butter. On August 5th 2009 at 2:35AM we got the light of our lives Logan Jay 7lbs. 4oz, 19.5in long.
4 comments:
Finally! We've been waiting for these pics all day! Looks GREAT!!
WOW!!!! That looks awesome! I LOVE that garage door! I know you'll hate me for saying this, but you need to take some pictures of it in the daylight and post them! It's hard to see! :) You guys did a great job on everything.
Wow! The house looks great. I agree with Sarah...pictures in the daylight will really show off everything. :)
looks awesome you guys! i can't wait to see it in person! and can't wait to see the garage door with the rest of the house! everything you picked out looks SO GOOD! you guys should be proud. love you both.
Post a Comment