We went to the doctor yesterday and got another sonogram. Everything looks very healthy and the correct size for me being 22 weeks along. The baby weighs 1 pound and is moving around a ton! I can feel the movements now which really strange. It feels like very small muscle spasms kinda like when your eye twitches, and it happen more and more each day.
We still do not know if it is a boy or a girl, they baby was head up this time but with his back facing out so the first thing you see was a spinal cord and ribs. Because of the position the baby was in they could not see everything they wanted to with the heart. So because of that the high risk OB wants to see me one more time, so I go back for another Sonogram May 13th. If we can not tell the sex by then it is unlikely we will find out because they baby starts to get so big it curls up and covers the parts we want to see.
I was going to paint the room according to the sex, but I'm starting to think that may not happen, I guess yellow and green will work:) We are happy everything is healthy and I'm glad to be feeling the movements now, it is a little reassurance every time I feel it!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just do blue! You know it's a boy. At least I know it's a boy!LOL :-)
Congrats Matt & Jess! JR told me the news when he saw you guys at Springfield. We are excited for you both and glad to hear everything is going great and hope it continues to go well for the remaining pregnancy.
Post a Comment